We welcome new members
Become a member to:
- Meet other cavers
- Join club trips
- Be trained in caving and search and rescue
- Access publications
- Use the hut and rent gear (once we know you well)
Nelson’s caves are world class. This means they tend to be quite technically challenging (requiring rope work), but there is also huge potential to discover new caves systems. There are also plenty of easier caves for those not looking for an adrenalin fix.
Come and say hello
The club meets on the third Thursday of every month at a member’s house. You’re welcome to join – check the Trip List and the Facebook page to find out where.
Ask to become a member
Before filling in the membership form, please come to a club meeting or on a club trip and ask to become a member.
Once you’ve been approved, fill in the online membership form here: http://goo.gl/forms/jvRyZuHtLU
And pay your fees as instructed in the form:
- Adult member fees are $60/year, which includes NZSS membership of $35.
- Account name: NSG, Account no: 03 0703 0452222 000
- Reference: [Your name] , Particulars: Member fees
For international payments, the SWIFT code is WPACNZ2W. The ‘recipient’s’ address is Rose Hatfull, 221 Champion Rd Richmond, Nelson, 7020.